4K 60Hz 4:4:4 IP Streaming Decoder / 10G Copper Cable – Discounted
4K 60Hz 4:4:4 IP Streaming Decoder / 10G Copper Cable
4K 60Hz 4:4:4 IP Streaming Decoder, Supports H.264 decoding, Video over IP network, PoE support, Video Extension - Distribution - Matrix - Multi-View - Videowall options available via Software Control via 10G Copper Cable
The IPA100 series is a network AV Transmitter/Receiver with HDMI and DP inputs up to 4K/60Hz/4:4:4, HDR. It is designed for HDMI/DP transmission over IP network with external audio and control signals at distances up to 100m over copper cable. It works with one control PC (Wake on LAN) and one 10GbE Switch to control a variety of functions.
The IPA100 series provides one of the most advanced IP Streaming solutions on the market utilizing AptoVision BlueRiver™ NT+ technology, which synergizes various IP/AV standards to work together as one. It combines a variety of 4K IP technologies and features under one unified protocol using a simplified topology.
The IPA100 series features uncompressed video with zero-latency from transmitter to receiver, seamless switching, Video wall, 1G Ethernet, IR, RS232, audio embedding/de-embedding, audio down-mixing, etc. The control PC merge all functions into Web-GUI, it means that user control system functions over multiple OS which support browser anywhere in the same local area network.
Compares with traditional HDBaseT matrix AV Switching, IPA100 features low cost, easy installation, more interoperability and flexibility. It is ideal for distributing AV over 10 Gigabit Ethernet in enterprises and other large-scale installations
About 10G Network SDVOE ;
Unlike traditional AV extension technology, such as HDBaseT, where transmitters and receivers are connected point to point or joined together using custom matrix switches, the IPA transmitter and receiver units are based on the inter compatible BlueRiver™ NT+ technology and connected using standard, off the shelf 10G Layer 2/3 network switches.
This architecture makes use of data packages that can be easily and independently routed to the desired unit. A variety of transmission modes is possible this way, from one transmitter to one receiver (point to point) or one transmitter to many receivers (point to multipoint) or many transmitters to many receivers (multipoint to multipoint) with a software controllable video wall integration.
An added benefit of packet data transmission is that each signal type (video, audio, RS232, etc.) is routed independently and not necessarily to the same destination. For example, the HDMI video from a particular transmitter is routed to 4 receivers, while the audio goes to all receivers in the setup.
This unlimitedly scalable and independent signal routing enables multiple, scalable applications, including signal extension, splitting, switching, matrixing, and video wall functionality.
- AptoVision BlueRiver™ NT+ technology. NT1000 chip is implemented in the transmitter and NT2000 chip is implemented in the receiver.
- Streams uncompressed video with zero-latency, audio, and control, with the flexibility of transmitting them together or to separate network destinations.
- Supports HDMI 2.0 and video resolution up to 4K@60Hz 4:4:4 8bit, 1080P 3D.
- 18Gbps high bandwidth and supports HDR 10 and Dolby Vision.
- Automatically detect and switch HDMI and DP inputs.
- Transmits and receive RS232 and IR to any units by using Unicast or Broadcast IPV4 protocol or local control by API server.
- IPA100 series are configurable HDCP 2.2 compliant from transmitter to receiver.
- Allows a video source to be stretched across multiple displays.
- Seamless switching between different transmitters with selectable output resolutions up to 4K scaling ability.
- Transmitter route HDMI audio, external audio as an independent streaming for receiver embedding.
|Video Output||(1) HDMI|
|Video Output Connector||(1) Type-A female HDMI|
|HDMI Output Resolution||Up to 4Kx2K@60Hz 4:4:4 8bit|
|Audio Output||(1) AUDIO|
|Audio Output Connector||(1) 3.5mm jack|
|Control||(1) 10G LAN, (1) IR IN, (1) IR OUT, (1) RS232,|
|Control Connector||(2) RJ45, (2) 3.5mm jack, (1) 3-pin terminal block|
|External Power Supply||Input: AC 100~240V, 50/60Hz, Output: 12V DC 2A|
|Power Consumption||TX:19W (Max);|
|Operation Temperature||-10℃ ~ +55℃|
|Storage Temperature||-25℃ ~ +70℃|
|Dimension (W*H*D)||224.0mm x 49.2mm x 110.0mm|
|Net Weight||TX:1.15KG; RX:1.18KG|
- 1x IPA100D Receiver (RX)
- 2x Mounting Ears with 6 Screws
- 4x Plastic Cushion
- 1x 3-pin Terminal Block
- 1x Power Adaptor (12V DC 2A)
- 1x User Manual