Modular Video Matrix Switcher 8×8 Chassis
Modular Video Matrix Switcher 8x8 Chassis
Modular Matrix Switcher 8x8 Chassis with 4 Card Slot
The MMX88-N is a high-performance 8×8 video and audio modular matrix switcher. It supports different video signals with cross switching. Every AV signal is transmitted and switched independently to decrease signal attenuation. MMX88-N supports various changeable cards including HMDI, DVI, VGA, SDI and HDBaseT etc. Users can choose to insert different signal card for different application.
MMX88-N has 1 RS232 port and 1 TCP/IP port for convenient control from third-party. With its flexible design, MMX88-N can be used for different project and tend to be an all-in-one solution. It is the combo solution for multimedia conference rooms, control rooms, broadcasting rooms, shopping center etc. It will handle all the audiovisual management, including the switching, driving, scaling etc.
- Modular chassis with configurable I/O slots, ranging from 4×4 to 8×8
- Various I/O cards, includes HDMI, HDBaseT, SD/HD/3G-SDI, DVI and VGA cards (Compatible with YUV, YC & CVBS.) to configure any matrix
- Truly cross-point switching, any input to any output, regardless signal format
- Support HDMI1.4a, support 3D
- Integrated HDBaseT technology
- Controllable via button, RS232 & optional TCP/IP, also compatible with 3rd parties control
- HDCP compliant
- LCD display
|Serial Control||RS232, 9- female D connector|
|Configurations||2 = TX, 3 = RX, 5 = GND|
|Front Panel Control||Buttons|
|Power Supply||100VAC ~ 240VAC, 50/60Hz|
|Power Consumption||60W (Max)|
|Operation Temperature||0 ~ +40℃|
|Storage Temperature||-10 ~ +55℃|
|Relative Humidity||10% ~ 90%|
|Dimension (W*H*D)||483mm x 88mm x 320mm (2U high)|
1 x MMX88-N 1 x IR remote (Not include battery) 1 x RS232 cable 1 x Power Cord 4 x Plastic cushions 1 x User manual Note: Confirm all the accessories are included, if not, please contact with the dealers.